Protect Your Bond
Main reasons your bond may be withheld when you vacate:-
- Exhaust fans not cleaned
- Blown light globes not replaced
- Rubbish not removed from the property
- Damage to walls from picture hooks
- General inadequate cleaning of the property
- Pools and pool skimmer boxes not cleaned
- Oven, cook top and range hood not cleaned
- Gardens and lawns overgrown, full of weeds
- Stained carpet, heavily scratched floorboards
- Windows, window sills and tracks not cleaned
- Mould in bathrooms due to inadequate ventilation / cleaning
- Mould on walls from inadequate ventilation behind furniture etc.
- Cuts, scratches or burns to kitchen bench tops or bathroom vanities
At Robinson, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and ensuring a smooth process for our clients. It’s because we’re with them every step of the way, providing support and expert guidance on every decision they need to make.