47 Kenrick Street
3 2 1Defining sophistication and style, this impeccably finished dual level home known as 'Sirocco' showcases architectural flair fused with Graham Rendle designer finishes. A light and bright interior creates an easycare ambience with its vitrified stone tiles and custom cabinetry. Cleverly zoned living spaces boast a free-flowing dual aspect anchored by a granite kitchen, while a choice of alfresco areas radiate calm and privacy to the north and south. Upstairs, a sought-after additional living space, three bedrooms and a study are supported by a family bathroom and master ensuite. Abundant spacious storage, ducted air-conditioning, gas heating and secure parking accessed via Ravenshaw Street deliver a stylish conclusion to a residence made memorable by its enviable lifestyle setting literally footsteps from vibrant eateries, exclusive boutique shopping and some of Newcastle's best schools.
* c2002 dual level home designed by Victor Topic; interior design by Graham Rendle
* Private north facing courtyard at front and large alfresco entertaining area at rear
* Flowing open plan layout with two defined living spaces
* Granite island kitchen appointed with gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Custom cabinetry for storage and AV equipment
* Architectural timber staircase rises to additional living space
* Three robed bedrooms plus study; master with ensuite
* Laneway with generous turning circle provides access to secure carport
* Skylit family bathroom with small bathtub and shower; laundry/powder room
Contact your selling specialist Cveta Kolarovski today!!!
- land size approx 204 m2