4 Mary Street
Rare 20m Wide Block with Multiple Options
3 1 1Embracing a prized northeast rear aspect on an enviable 20m wide landholding, this traditional weatherboard home offers the best of beachside living and village convenience just minutes from The Junction's cafes and shopping hub and an easy stroll down to the surf.
The appealing allotment accommodates an original three bedroom residence presenting a captivating base for everyday comfort complete with an array of original character features.
It offers an outstanding opportunity to roll up your sleeves and find perfect renovation inspiration, reap the rewards and take advantage of the DA approved plans to extend or a great size block for a knockdown and rebuild to your own personal design (STCA) where an upper level addition would capture sweeping views across the city.
- Single level weatherboard home on 449sqm parcel with northeast to rear aspect
- Character elements include 3.1m ceilings, timber lining boards and timber floors
- Three generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Separate lounge and dining spaces; gas bayonets for heating and barbecue
- Step outside and discover a fantastic child-friendly backyard
- DA approval already in place to extend and create a larger kitchen, bathroom, internal laundry and rear entertaining deck
- Key location of ultra-convenience minutes to Westfield Kotara, Charlestown and Newcastle CBD
- land size approx 449 m2
32 Ridge Street
$2,200,000 - $2,400,000
29 Turnbull Street
Price On Request
125 Macquarie Street
$780,000 to $820,000
28 Hickson Street
$1,800,000 to $1,950,000
148 City Road
$530,000 - $560,000