12 Fitzroy Street
Cottage Charm with a Village Friendly Vibe
2 2 1The warm and welcoming interiors and beautiful craftsmanship of this traditional cottage create a sense of sanctuary that belies its vibrant harbourside location. Set on 253sqm, it combines classic charm with modern appeal in a prized parkside setting just a stroll to Carrington's shopping and dining strip, rowing club, boat ramps and waterside walks.
Enhanced by the natural warmth of high ceilings and polished timber floorboards, the home is kept seasonally comfortable with a gas log fire and air-conditioning. Feature bay windows from the lounge room survey an abundance of pink camellias in autumn whilst two sets of French doors open to the traditional bull nosed verandah. The master bedroom boasts uninterrupted park views whilst a loft bedroom captures views over Kennedy Cove. Enjoying gentle morning light, the rear sunroom extends from the large u-shaped kitchen whilst opening seamlessly to a courtyard with fish pond and fountain creating a private retreat. Little effort is required to maintain the gardens on four perimeters featuring camellias, wisteria and Japanese maple.
* Gas equipped kitchen with island and an abundance of drawers and cupboards
* A garage the entire width of property has a shower toilet and sink, many power points and a tiled floor
* Master bedroom is appointed with a wall of built in robes
* 40 power points distributed throughout; all interior lights on dimmer switches
* All outside lights on sensors and timers; full child and dog proof fencing
* Walk to yacht club, local cafes and fish markets
* Stroll or cycle along the foreshore to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct all the way to Nobby's beach
* Easy parking in main shopping street which has post office, general store, bottle shop and cafes
Phone today to arrange your private inspection!
- land size approx 253 m2