19 Knoll Avenue
Luxurious Coastal Retreat Set Against a Sensational Ocean Backdrop
3 3 3Skillfully crafted with a professional's meticulous eye for detail, this bespoke residence captures the very essence of relaxed coastal sophistication. Blessed with generous interiors, hand crafted finishes and cutting edge appointments, it has left nothing undone in its quest for luxurious live ability and effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Nestled on a sprawling resort style 1.6acres with 20m lap pool, championship-size tennis court, paddock, stables and tack room, it integrates seamlessly with the natural landscape and its breathtaking coastal surrounds. Enjoy as is or take advantage of the approved plans to add a self-contained northern wing providing additional bedroom accommodation.
Designed for a life of remarkable privacy, space and luxury, this ultimate family home boasts an imaginative layout featuring three distinct living zones â one opening to a vast enclosed deck with sweeping views over Awabakal Nature Reserve and the endless ocean, the second anchored around two ground floor bedrooms and the third, a sumptuous parents' retreat, which recreates the luxury experience of a high-end hotel suite. Focused around a Corian island bench, the gourmet kitchen features dual fuel cooking, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and cool room.
In a whisper quiet semi-rural cul-de-sac, this amazing retreat is moments from Dudley beach, Charlestown and only 20 minutes from Newcastle city centre.
- Steel frame construction with Alucobond and Silvertop Ash exterior
- Floodlit championship-size north/south tennis court with clubhouse
- 20m magnesium pool and pool house with w/c, shower and provisioning for kitchen
- Lower level quarters with two bedrooms, living area, family bathroom and laundry
- Upper level open plan family living, dining and gourmet kitchen
- Parent's retreat with living area, his and hers walk-in robes, huge bedroom and luxurious ensuite
- Triple garage; gym with infra-red sauna; solar hot water; winter fire
- Equestrian facilities include two paddocks, stables and tackroom
- DA approval to add a self-contained northern wing housing two bedrooms, bathroom, games' room/gym and storage shed
- Sublime northeastern views across Awabakal Nature Reserve taking in Merewether Beach, Newcastle Ocean Baths and the Memorial Walk and the Stockton sand dunes
- land size approx 6620 m2