1 Curry Street
Beachside Classic, Blue Ribbon Address
3 2 1In a sensational position 200 metres from the sand and surf, this original Merewether home is full of period grace, and rich in exciting potential. Treasured by the same family since 1926, the much adored and cared for residence is now waiting for the next generation of loving homeowners. Set in a prestigious area, embracing views across the ocean, renovators will delight in its early 1900's beauty and ample scope to return to a magnificent family residence. Builders will immediately recognise the blue-chip appeal to create a residence of presence and distinction (STCA). It's a unique opportunity, outstanding in its potential , just a stroll to pristine uncrowded coastline with world-class surf breaks, swimming and dining all on your doorstep.
- Original single level beach house on deep north to rear 572sqm landholding
- Recent updates include a brand new Colorbond roof, new timber lined ceilings and plush carpet
- Rooms are exceptionally spacious with separate lounge and dining areas
- Three bedrooms include a huge master with bay window capturing ocean views
- Appreciate the vintage verve and originality of two bathrooms and two kitchens
- Enjoy the versatility of two enclosed verandahs
- Sunny alfresco verandah overlooks level lawns;
- The property is situated in a quiet street, 33 metres above sea level
- The vibrant eateries, popular schools, and Junction's boutiques are close by.
- land size approx 572 m2