11 Rosedale Crescent
One of a Kind Opposite Parkland
3 1 2Designed in the style of a Pettit + Sevitt home, popular throughout the seventies for their modernist design, functional use of space and cross ventilation, this distinctive home offers a single level of low maintenance living and a perfect northeast to rear aspect. It makes a strong first impression with its beautiful Western Red Cedar facade, bold red front door and freshly landscaped gardens, whilst inside, Oregon timber beams and timber floors are complemented by air-conditioning and a wood combustion fire. Opposite parkland with a children's playground, from here it is minutes to Elermore Vale shopping centre, Wallsend South Public School and within easy reach of the John Hunter Hospital.
* Family-friendly layout offering lounge room and sought-after second living space
* Tasmanian Oak kitchen equipped with electric cooking, granite benches and fridge
* Three bedrooms with built-in robes supported by a bathroom with separate w/c
* Covered outdoor entertaining area for relaxation or alfresco entertaining
* Fully fenced 608sqm landholding offering a safe play area for children and pets
* Double carport, garden shed and versatile shed/studio with power
* Freshly painted throughout with new air-conditioning and solar hot water
* Close to pre-schools, popular schools, local shops and transport
Contact your selling specialist Cveta Kolarovski today!!
- land size approx 608 m2