59 Illalung Road
Strikingly Renovated Home in Family-friendly Village Locale
4 2 2Elevated from the street embracing a perfect northeasterly aspect to fill its interiors with abundant natural light, this traditional Lambton home has undergone a striking and comprehensive renovation delivering a beautifully fluid design, contemporary finishes and effortless liveability. It's designed over two flowing levels showcasing open plan living and dining spaces with a sunroom and Caesarstone kitchen and generous four bedroom plus study accommodation supported by two striking new bathrooms. Outdoors, a new timber deck surveys the established gardens offering a quiet setting for recreation or retreat. With its generous 602sqm landholding, rear lane access into parking and blue-ribbon street setting a stroll to Lambton's plethora of lifestyle attractions, this family home is must to inspect.
* Comprehensively renovated home on northeast facing 602sqm corner allotment
* Strong street presence with freshly landscaped gardens and picket fence
* Air-conditioned open plan family living and dining with versatile sunroom
* Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bar, Bosch dishwasher and 5-burner gas cooker
* Ground floor bedroom with built-in robe; large study or desired second living space
* Three upper floor bedrooms includes master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Fully tiled family bathroom with large walk-in shower; laundry with additional w/c
* Alfresco entertaining deck and fully fenced gardens for children to play safely
* Rear lane access into secure carport and single garage
* Wonderfully located a stroll to Lambton village life and easy access to the John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle
Contact your selling specialist Cveta Kolarovski today for more information!!
- land size approx 602 m2