122/741 Hunter Street
Penthouse Apartment Captures Sensational Ocean and City Views
2 1 1Sensational sweeping views across Newcastle together with generous dimensions create an exceptional context for busy modern living in this two bedroom penthouse perfectly placed to access a myriad of lifestyle rewards. One of four residences atop the smart 'Pinnacle Apartments' building, the open plan layout and alfresco terrace provide indoor/outdoor enjoyment against magnificent views that take in Strezlecki lookout, the Pacific Ocean, Merewether Beach and Mount Sugarloaf.
Bathed in natural light and with high ceilings enhancing the sense of space, the floorplan includes a gas equipped kitchen, fully tiled family bathroom and laundry/powder room. The secure building includes undercover parking while the exclusive resort style facilities include a gym, pool and restaurant. The absolute premier location is moments from Honeysuckle's entertainment precinct, restaurants, arts and entertainment as well as the University of Newcastle Newspace building and the planned new light-rail service to Newcastle's surf beaches.
- Spacious modern penthouse apartment dressed in neutral tones and ducted air
- Open plan living and dining extends to alfresco balcony
- Kitchen equipped with Omega gas cooker, dishwasher and stone bench tops
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes take in breathtaking views
- Family bathroom plus laundry/powder room
- Security building; secure underground car spot; resort style pool and gym
- Close to Darby Street, Civic Theatre and Honeysuckle Entertainment precinct
- Minutes from Newcastle's iconic beaches and stunning coastal walks
- Ideal for busy executives or savvy investors
- building size approx 91 m2
- council rates $1,008 py