90 Tooke Street
Flawless Updated Classic In a Prestigious Setting
4 2 2Lifestyle An exquisite 2009 renovation of resounding style and quality has transformed this residence into a luxurious family haven fusing a seamless blend of period charm and ultra-modern conveniences. Forming an integral part of Tooke Streets distinguished streetscape and with a perfect northeast to rear aspect; formal and casual living spaces, 3.4m ceilings and refined craftsmanship form the foundations of a flawless redesign that pays homage to the homes classical splendour with high-end fixtures and finishes throughout.
Layout - Designed to engage the most discerning buyer with its pristine period elements including French cut marble tiled entry, gorgeous leadlight windows and ornate plaster ceilings, the layout reveals four spacious bedrooms master with ensuite, a designer family bathroom, formal lounge room and laundry and powder room. Detailed to the highest standard, the Miele appliance kitchen surveys the relaxed open plan living and dining domain with a wall of stacker doors opening to create a seamless extension to the Merbau deck with outdoor kitchen overlooking lush level lawns and a double garage.
Location - Offering a lifestyle of immense walkability, from here it is less than 500m to the caf culture that defines Darby Street and minutes from some of Newcastles best schools, sporting fields, beaches and arts and entertainment scene.
* Striking street presence with electric gated entry, landscaped gardens and tuck-pointed brick work
* Showcases fresh paintwork and Bluegum timber floors throughout
* Custom carpentry throughout by Hovious Joinery
* Formal lounge room with ornate ceiling, leadlight window and Eco Smart fireplace
* Designer kitchen appointed with top-of-the-range Miele 900m 5-zone induction cooktop, oven, steam oven, coffee machine, microwave oven, Qasair ducted range hood and 60mm Caesarstone benchtops
* Alfresco entertaining deck with Everdure BBQ and sink set in Caesarstone surrounds
* Ducted air-conditioning; electric blinds; Bose surround sound; video entry
* All four bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes; master ensuite
* Ample driveway parking, double garage with auto entry and bi-fold doors allowing it to be used as second alfresco entertaining area
* Minutes from everyday essentials and specialty shopping at Marketown and The Junction
* Stroll to the delights of Darby Street and Newcastle Art Gallery
- land size approx 539 m2