5 High Street
A Superb Place to Raise a Family
4 1 1Striking an effortless balance between contemporary appeal and weatherboard charm, all the hallmarks of a brilliant family home can be found in this attractive residence. Cute cottage gardens introduce the north facing property, where a restful verandah provides a quiet space to relax and unwind. Inside, freshly updated interiors reveal a versatile dual level floorplan offering a choice of living spaces, three/four bedroom accommodation, private alfresco entertaining and fully fenced rear lawns providing a safe play area for children and pets. With Lambton Park, school and village shops and cafes within strolling distance, this really is a superb place to raise a family.
- Gorgeous dual level weatherboard home on north facing 464sqm parcel
- Freshly painted inside and out and fitted with premium new carpet
- Air-conditioned lounge room; additional central living space or large study
- Air-conditioned kitchen and dining room with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Three double bedrooms, two of which are appointed with built-in robes
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath and new w/c
- Lower level fourth bedroom/rumpus or teenage retreat with powder room
- Covered alfresco entertaining area overlooks secure garden surrounds
- Single auto garage with handy access to verandah; additional driveway parking
- Wake up to low maintenance living and stroll to Lambton's lifestyle attractions
- Less than 3km to the John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle
Contact your selling specialist Cveta Kolarovski today!!!
- land size approx 464 m2