50 Brookfield Avenue
A Wonderful Relaxed Sanctuary for the Family
4 2 2Surrounded by open space and natural wetlands in the exclusive 'Outlook Estate' of quality new homes, this three-year-old contemporary haven embodies lifestyle excellence bringing definitive style to Fletcher. Created to include the finest of finishes and provide a sanctuary for the family, it boasts a choice of living spaces, superb alfresco areas and accommodation options ideal for the growing family. Bordered by landscaped lawns and a beautifully relaxing Zen garden, it rests within a thriving community with Bishop Tyrell Anglican College and Fletcher Village Shopping Centre right on your doorstep.
- Single level home on 594sqm parcel with an outlook over lush open space
- Rear deck oriented to the northeast presents as an enticing year round alfresco setting
- Lounge room adjoins relaxed open plan family living and dining
- Caesarstone island kitchen with Omega gas cooker, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Double auto garage offers the convenience of internal access
- All four bedrooms are appointed with walk/built-in robes; study nook
- Seamless alfresco flow to wonderfully private and relaxing Zen gardens
- Family bathroom with deep bathtub and separate w/c; master ensuite
- Eco-friendly solar electricity, hot water and rainwater tank; ducted air-conditioning
- The Newcastle CBD and magnificent Hunter Valley are in close proximity, connected by excellent link roads and freeways
Contact your selling specialist Cveta Kolarovski today!!!
- land size approx 594 m2