707/25 Bellevue Street
Executive Apartment With Vibrant Inner-City Address
2 1 1With so many lifestyle rewards mere moments from the door, this 'Cove Apartments' property may well feel empty whilst you explore Honeysuckle's retail and dining establishments, Newcastle revered arts and entertainment scene or foreshore walks from the harbour to the beach. Once inside though you will feel instantly at home with its bright open plan living domain and two bedrooms, which all open to a wide balcony capturing sweeping southerly views stretching from Merewether to Mount Sugarloaf. The stellar location ensures excellent growth potential with the area set to be a key part of the Newcastle Urban Renewal Strategy including the proposed development of the new light rail service to Newcastle Beach.
- Secure apartment on seventh floor of modern 'Cove Apartments' complex
- Light and bright open plan living kept temperate with air-conditioning
- Two spacious bedrooms fitted with built-in robes also connect to balcony
- Electric-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Fully tiled bathroom with shower and bathtub; Euro style laundry
- Single car spot in secure underground carpark
- 500m to everyday essentials at Marketown
- 15 minutes walk to UoN Newspace building, law courts and Darby Street
- A marvellous addition to a property portfolio or an amazing lifestyle opportunity
- Rental potential of approximately $420 per week.
Council - $988.00 per year
Water - $600.00 per year
Strata - $893.60 per quarter